ALL OUR PRICES INCLUDE DIESEL!
• Saturday weeks start at 2.00pm, returning by 9am the following Saturday •
• Saturday short breaks start at 2.00pm returning by 4pm the following Tuesday •
• Wednesday short breaks start at 10.00 am returning by 9am the following Saturday •
• Sunday weeks commence at 2pm, returning by 9am the following Sunday •
• Sunday short breaks commence at 2pm, returning at 4pm the following Wednesday •
• Thursday short breaks commence at 10am, returning by 9am the following Sunday •
Remaining 2020 dates
- Christmas – Tue 22 Dec to Mon 28 Dec (£1,050 – 10am pickup/9am return)
- Short break 21 Oct (£640)
- Christmas – Tue 22 Dec to Mon 28 Dec (£1,150 – 10am pickup/9am return)
- Weeks of 10 and 17 October (£1,160)
- Christmas – Tue 22nd Dec to Mon 28th Dec (£1,250 – 10am pickup/9am return)
- New Year – Tue 29 Dec to Sat 2 Jan 2021 (£950 – 10am pickup/3pm return)
- Week 18 Oct (£1,090)
- Christmas – Wed 23 Dec to Tue 29 Dec (£1,200 – 10am pickup/9am return)
- New Year – Wed 30 Dec to Sun 3 Jan 2021 (£850 – 10am pickup/3pm return)
Northern Lights: Fully booked
Little Star: Fully booked
Angel of the North:
- 5 day break 18th October (£850)
NB: All Christmas and New Year dates are refundable in the event of Lockdown or the canal is iced over on your start date.
Book any RED week and get the following week half price. No other discounts apply.
All other dates, second week 10% off and subsequent weeks 10% off. No other discounts apply.
5% off all holidays paid for in full on booking – does not apply to holidays booked within 8 weeks of start date, to second week half price offer or to day hire.
PAY BY INSTALMENTS
Pay a 25% deposit (by bank transfer only), then set up a standing order to suit your budget – Please phone to arrange – 07867 790195.
SECURITY AND DAMAGE DEPOSIT
A fully refundable security deposit of £250 (cash or cheque) is payable on arrival.
YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE!
Please note your holiday will start and end at Overwater Marina, Audlem, Cheshire CW5 8AY.
CANAL & RIVER TRUST HANDBOOK
If you are new to boating or hiring a boat for the first time please watch the Canal & River Trust’s Boater’s Handbook DVD which is packed with loads of information, tips and advice.